OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Originally from Fort Myers, Florida, Lesley moved to the District of Columbia in 1999 to attend The George Washington University where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in History and a Bachelor of Arts in American Studies in 2002. She attained her Juris Doctorate from The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law. While attending the Columbus School of Law, Lesley served as a Student Attorney for the nationally recognized legal clinical program, Columbus Community Legal Services. She joined Steven H. Oram, Chartered in 2005 and was named a partner in the firm in 2009 when firm name was changed to Oram & Moss, Chartered.
An active participant in several state and local bar associations, she is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association (the Estate and Trust Law Section), the District of Columbia Bar (the Estates, Trusts and Probate Law Section), the Virginia State Bar Association (the Trusts and Estates Section), and the Florida Bar (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section). Lesley is also a member of the Bar Association of Montgomery County (the Trust and Estates Section), and the Fairfax Bar Association (the Wills, Trusts and Estates Section).
She has given numerous presentations on Estate Planning and Wealth Preservation for a diverse set of audiences to include ventured capitalists, CPAs, financial analysts, wealth advisors and clients. In addition, Lesley routinely serves as faculty for seminars and continuing learning education courses for lawyers, accountants, trust offices, financial planners, and wealth managers on Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, and Estate and Gift Taxation. Lesley has been recognized by Maryland’s Super Lawyers published in Baltimore Magazine, Washington, D.C.’s Super Lawyers published in Washington Post Magazine and Washingtonian Magazine for her work as an Estate Planner and Wealth Adviser. She has also contributed to several articles in the Wall Street Journal related to Estate Planning. Lesley is committed to providing clients with high degree of expertise in Estate Planning and personal service throughout the Washington Metropolitan area and the State of Florida.
Lesley and her husband, Eric, live in Laytonsville, Maryland with their son and daughter, Logan and Emilia.
- Estate Planning – Trusts and Estates
- Family Wealth Transfers and Wealth Preservation
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Generation Skipping Transfer Tax
- Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- Business Succession Planning
- Premarital and Post-marital Agreements
- Super Lawyers 2012 – Maryland’s Rising Stars – Trusts and Estates
- Washingtonian Magazine – Top Wealth Adviser, April 2016
- Super Lawyers 2020 – Maryland’s Rising Stars – Trust and Estates
- Super Lawyers 2020 – Washington, D.C. – Trust and Estates
- BA 2002 – George Washington University – History and American Studies, cum laude
- JD 2005 – Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
- State of Maryland (2005)
- District of Columbia (2006)
- Commonwealth of Virginia (2006)
- State of Florida (2007)